Communications Electronics offers installation and maintenance services for Call24 and Ritron call boxes.
Call24 Wireless Call Boxes
Emergency or assistance communication units are a vital part of any serious security system.
A durable wireless call box system from CALL24 will act as a highly visible deterrent to crime. When it comes to protecting your customers, employees, and visitors, you want nothing less than the best.
CALL24 sets the industry standard in new technology, reliability and ease of use. With wireless technology, you have peace of mind knowing that your callbox system will not require underground wire maintenance and replacement. You will have many years of reliable and secure communications.
- Highly Visible all-weather reflective enclosures, easy to use
- Long Range wireless reduces costs, coverage is easy to test
- Seamlessly integrates into Analog, Digital, and P25 radio systems
- Automatic Call Box Location Alerts your base and patrol officer radios
- Dispatch or Mobile two-way communications enabled within Seconds
- Cost Effective-Easy to Install, no phone line trenching or boring
- Flexible Power Options: 110-480 volts, dusk-to-dawn lights, or solar
- Relocation made easy as your organization grows
Ritron 2-Way Radio Call Boxes
Put wireless communication right where you need it! Position the compact and durable 2-way radio callbox virtually anywhere to maximize manpower efficiency, improve safety and service response times. Deploys easily – no wires, no trenching, no construction required. Can be used stand-alone using alkaline batteries or can be powered using external AC adapter.
Ritron callboxes provide crisp, clear, long range voice communication and allows staff and visitors to communicate with your analog radio-equipped personnel from points near and far, be it the plant floor, a maintenance garage, the gated entrance, a delivery dock or the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your 2-way radio system!
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, Narrowband Analog Technology
- No trenching or construction costs to install
- Available in VHF MURS License-Free frequency band, and license-required VHF 150-165MHz and UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- Business band frequencies, long range performance – up to1 mile* *line-of-sight.
- Works with any VHF or UHF analog business band 2-way radio
- Durable, gasket-sealed, high-impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal-Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long-Life, Machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or External Power for Always-On Operation. *For optimal performance in battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be enabled.
- Adjustable Volume, High-Audio Output, Provides Easy To Hear Audio In High Noise Areas
- User Adjustable field-programmable settings.
- PC programmable
- Built-in relay control (Series 7 model only) allows long-range, remote control of gates or doors or use with optional flashing strobe light.
- Standard Flange Mount Hole Pattern Easy Installation. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Available In Different Enclosure Colors: High-Viz Green and Black
- Call Ritron regarding custom colors for volume applications
- Designed and Made in the USA