Everyday, heroic men and women put their lives on the line to keep our communities safe. Whether they’re running into a burning building, pursuing a speeding car, or knocking on the door of a domestic disturbance, the safety and success of their mission depends on a communication system that is fast and functional.
With over 750 ASTRO 25 systems and thousands of conventional sites, over two million users rely on a Motorola radio for daily communications and emergency responses. With uncompromising real-world performance and legendary Motorola reliability, the ASTRO 25 solution continues to evolve its technological and practical capabilities to better serve safety agencies.
YOUR PUBLIC SAFETY RADIO’S TOP PRIORITY IS TO KEEP YOU SAFE DURING AN EMERGENCY. WHEN EVERY SECOND COUNTS, PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCIES NEED A RADIO THEY CAN RELY ON TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR TASK FORCE.
We understand how first responders operate radios under stress and in harsh environments: These factors guide the way we design radios. The result is the APX™ series of radios: durable, easy-to-operate controls, with the loudest, clearest audio, plus Integrated Voice and Data and mission critical features. APX radios keep your personnel and their communities safe.
Access real-time information with Motorola public safety portable radios from Communications Electronics
Officers must respond to the ever-changing needs of the community. To do so, up-to-date information is vital. ASTRO 25 dedicated data systems deliver critical information in real time, complete routine reports, access databases and more.
In addition to voice communications, the ASTRO 25 system can provide a P25 standards-based Integrated Voice and Data system, Enhanced Data functionality, plus a dedicated data-only network. A dedicated HPD data network can be installed as a stand alone ASTRO 25 system or integrated into a voice and data system, providing greater capacity for data applications.
- ASTRO 25 Integrated Voice and Data systems and applications can improve the safety, productivity, and efficiency of your operations.
- The location of remote personnel can be quickly identified using GPS technology, allowing for faster response to an unfolding incident.
- Our integrated text messaging system serves as an additional tool to maintain communication in any environment.
- With an open software platform, you can add necessary applications to enhance your efficiency. Field reporting, database look-ups, Be On the Look Out (BOLO) broadcast messages, license plate checks and more are made simpler and swifter.
The Next Generation of Public Safety Communications
At the heart of every mission is the ability to communicate and coordinate operations under high pressure. The ASTRO 25 system is uniquely designed to deliver uncompromising voice services and provides a crucial lifeline to the first responders. Motorola evolves alongside your agency by constantly working towards a new generation of public safety communications systems.
- Integrating the command center
- Converging information
- Collaborating devices
- Interoperating across platforms
Increase reliability, decrease costs and neutralize threats with Motorola communication solutions from Communications Electronics
- Unparalleled flexibility in system design
- Leverage investment for years to come
- Information assurance
- System management
Motorola MOTOTRBO communication solutions help you reach personnel anywhere they go, improve safety and security, keep every department connected, improve response times, maximize your investment and meet budgets cost-effectively. With offices in Timonium and Jessup, MD and Fairfax, VA serving Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Central Pennsylvania, and Delaware, Communications Electronics can help. Contact us today for more information.